iLynx brings extensive experience.
Our experience managing and collaborating on government projects extends to the federal, state, and local levels.
iLynx holds the following federal contracts and certifications:
- SBA 8(a) Certified
- SBA HUBZone Certified
- SBA Mentor-Protégé program
- GSA IT Schedule 70
- ISO-9001 2015 Certified
- NOAA– BPA# 1305M420ANAAJ0126
- S. House of Representatives–OAM20002C-7
iLynx holds the following state-local contracts and certifications:
- State of Virginia certified MBE/DBE
- State of Maryland certified MBE
- WMATA/DOT certified MBE/DBE
- State of Delaware certified MBE
- State of TX DIR CPO-4670 ITSAC
- State of NM PeopleSoft
- State of DE DTI16630 ITSTFFSVCS
- Tristate certified MBE
- Ann Arundel County, MD IT Professional Services
- Arlington County, VA IT Staff Aug 16-311-RFPLW-31
- Miami Dade County, FL BPO_ABCW1900126-IT
- Miami Dade College, FL 2018-RM1-21 Oracle/PeopleSoft Consulting
- City of Philadelphia certified MBE
- City of Minneapolis certified MBE
- City of MN IT Staff Augmentation Consulting Services
- City of Phoenix, AZ IT 17-303
Quality Work, Exceptional Results
iLynx has exemplary contractor ratings—a testament to our dedication to our government clients and projects.
United States House of Representatives:
ERP/EPM Modernization and Support
iLynx led the House’s Oracle Enterprise Performance Management Cloud Migration, preparation and support for an upgrade from Hyperion 22.214.171.124.700 to the EPM Cloud (Oracle EPBCS).
iLynx also upgraded House’s Oracle/PeopleSoft financials systems to its latest version and led the PeopleSoft Fluid implementation for scanner and/or phone-based asset disposals, transfer scanning and receiving functionalities.
City of Philadelphia:
ERP/EPM Business Process Assessment and Systems Selections.
iLynx led the needs analysis, software assessment, selection and acquisition of solution to replace city’s Financial, Procurement and Grants Management (FAMIS/ADPICS), a 40-year-old custom mainframe system, C400, a custom mainframe asset tracking system, ACIS, a custom web-based professional services contracting system, PHLContracts, an RFP/Bid subscription service, and Cognos for financial reporting.
City of Minneapolis:
ERP Financials, Supply Chain and Human Capital Management Upgrade and Data Center Migration to Cloud
The FSCM upgrade was a collaborative effort between Finance & Property Services (FPS), Human Resources (HR) and Information Technology (IT) departments. It was part of an overall Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) program including a ERP Oracle DB 11g Upgrade, ERP HR Upgrade (requiring a critical HR Payroll to Financials interface), and a new ERP Data Warehouse and Analytics Reporting System.
iLynx also optimized their newly upgraded ERP system and migrated data centers to private cloud.
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administrations (NOAA)
- United States House of Representatives
- Department of Energy
- City of Philadelphia
- City of Minneapolis
- Arlington County