Advance your mission and operate at your best.
We deliver the highest-quality, commercially proven solutions to non-profits. Our services can help improve the following:
- Grants management systems
- Project management
- Work center dashboards and workflows
- Training and security
- Sales and customer relationship management (CRM)
- Marketing automation
- Revenue and cash management systems
- Electronic payment processes
- Automations, reconciliations, and approval processes, and more.
Quality Work, Exceptional Results
iLynx is committed to supporting non-profits and ensuring their access to the best technologies available.
Institution of International Education:
ERP Financials, Supply Chain and Grants Management Optimization
iLynx assessed the current state of the following:
- PeopleSoft capabilities by business functional area,
- Short-term opportunities, and
- How the current state compared against the target state for each PeopleSoft modules.
At IIE, iLynx assessed the current state of PeopleSoft capabilities by business functional area,short-term opportunities, and how the current state compared against the target state for each PeopleSoft modules.’
iLynx outlined improvement steps including detailed recommendations by module to support optimization. iLynx helped IIE overcome pain points and instituted new processes ultimately creating a more efficient, effective, and robust business processes.
The Pew Charitable Trust:
Enterprise IT Strategy and PMO Services
iLynx was brought on to lead Pew’s IT Governance Team and to create training and security protocols as well as support IT and Finance departments following the implementation of a new ERP financials system.
At Pew, iLynx:
- Stabilized newly implemented Financials, Supply Chain and Grants Management ERP system.
- Selected vendor for upcoming ERP upgrade.
- Implemented Salesforce CRM and integrated with the ERP.
- Streamlined revenue recognition process and implemented new invoicing structure.
- Performed Organizational Change Management and Training.
Created long-term IT strategy and vision.Co-ordinated trainings and onboarding of new members and the development of a new IT team infrastructure.
Change Management Services during ERP Implementation
iLynx’s effort included leading change management during the implementation of this new ERP Financials, Supply Chain and Human Capital Management Systems across the following:
- 6 hospitals,
- 10 corporate entities,
- 23 diversified businesses and research institutions.
iLynx provided workforce transition guidance, security role mapping, communications, executive outreach, and training services. We developed a four-tier post-production support process that included core functional and technical teams, a Dell helpdesk support team, and 300+ subject matter experts to support 30,000+ customers.
- The Pew Charitable Trust
- National Academies of Sciences
- Institution of International Education
- Medstar Health
- Beth Israel Lahey Health